Real-time PCR using Low Density Arrays
The Applied Biosystems Low Density Array (microfluidic card)
screens multiple samples against custom-selected gene panels,
providing a cost-effective solution to validating the expression of
large numbers of genes using smaller numbers of samples.
Up to 380 genes can be rapidly examined on the same array using
the well-established ABI TaqMan® gene expression reagents. These
are predesigned real-time PCR assays available for human, mouse,
and rat gene expression research.
The TaqMan® Assay can be customised to a design of 6
configurations: from 11 genes with 4 replicates run on 8 samples,
to 380 genes with no replicates run on a single sample.
The Low Density array minimizes reagent consumption, as reaction
volumes of ~2ul not only reduce the cost in terms of consumables
but also limit the amount of RNA required per experiment.
Real Time PCR expression studies using Applied Biosystems Low
Density Array (microfluidic card) can be used for:
- Studying expression levels when the same gene targets are
- Validating large numbers of genes from microarray studies using
real time PCR
- Facilitating drug discovery, disease research and pathway
analysis using the Applied Biosystems Gene Signature Arrays
- Gold standard TaqMan® assay for robust high throughput
- High throughput liquid handling instrumentation
- ABI PRISM 7900HT Sequence Detection Systems permit high
throughput data collection
- Assist you in the design of the arrays;
- QC your total RNA and convert it into cDNA and
- Run and analyse your samples returning your data on CD-R or via
a secure web server.
For More Information please contact:
Email: Gene Expression