Human DNA Sample Identification using SGM Plus®
DNA Fingerprinting is the standard for establishing human
identification. Using multicolour fluorecence STR technology human
DNA samples can be typed with accuracy.
We have a strong reputation in STR typing. Our present operations
evolved from the highly regarded "Linkage Hotel", and we now offer
a human sample identification which builds on this experience.
Human DNA identification is used for the validation of DNA
- Source BioScience LifeScienceshas optimised protocols for using
the AmpFISTR® SGM Plus® PCR amplification kit, which has an
unsurpassed reputation for providing reliable robust STR results
across a broad range of sample types.
- The SGM Plus® kit amplifies 10 highly informative STR loci plus
the gender marker Amelogenin. These afford, on average, a 1 in 5
trillion probability of identity, making it a powerful STR system
for human identification.
- MATRIX PlateMate® Plus for high throughput liquid
- ABI Prism 3730 and 3100 Genetic Analysers for high throughput
PCR product analysis.
- Automated data analysis
Use Source BioScience LifeSciences because...
- Quality: Backed by nearly ten years experience
and with a track record of STR analysis, our contract research is
fast and accurate.
- Pricing: Our high throughputs reduce unit
labour and capital costs. We offer exceptional value for money.
Furthermore, additional savings are made by bulk purchasing of
- Personal Touch: We work with each customer to
ensure optimisation of experimental design. All data is sent in the
strictest confidence to you on CD-R or placed on a secure web
- A Commitment to Improve: We are continually
introducing new technologies to reduce costs, shorten timelines,
reduce consumables and reduce amounts of DNA required.