A range of robots at Source BioScience LifeSciences can be
programmed to facilitate repetitive tasks.
Our robots offer solutions to clone-handling and liquid-handling
problems such as:
- picking clones from an agar plate to array them in microtitre
- cherry-picking a subset of arrayed clones;
- making a copy of an arrayed set of clones;
- condensing and decondensing between 96-well and 384-well
- performing PCR on an arrayed source of DNAs;
- making dilutions of arrayed DNA samples.
- BioRobotics BioPick robot picks colonies to make arrays.
- MATRIX PlateMatePlus automated pipetting workstations with
96-well and 384-well capacity. Source BioScience LifeSciences
has two robots permitting us to perform most liquid handling tasks
- KBiosystems Super Duncan thermal cyclers. This machine permits
high throughput PCR with a maximum of over 300 plates per working
day (~120,000 reactions a day).
Why use Source BioScience LifeSciences?
Our robots are all on service contracts to assure maintenance to
the highest standards. Fully trained staff perform tasks with the
robots on a continual basis, thus helping to ensure peak